Pages

October 20, 2010

Cook Em All

 
   Longtime rocker Steve "Buckshot" Seabury brings you "Mosh Potatoes - Recipes, Anecdotes And Mayhem From The Heavyweights Of Heavy Metal". Four years in the making, the book will be released worldwide by publisher Simon & Schuster on November 16.



Commented Seabury: "I probably received almost 300 recipes. Simon & Schuster said they wanted me to narrow it down to 150 recipes. I have guys like Zakk Wylde, Lita Ford, Rex from PANTERA, Mark from LAMB OF GOD, the guys in TYPE O NEGATIVE, GUNS N' ROSES, ANTHRAX, MEGADETH, OVERKILL, TESTAMENT, QUEENSRŸCHE, BISON B.C., STEEL PANTHER, MUDVAYNE, LIFE OF AGONY, DREAM THEATER and the list just keeps going and going and going. It's a bad-ass book with kick-ass recipes and the great stories behind their recipes."


He added, "Some of the bands didnt want to do it because they didnt think it was their fans would like it. Cooking isn't metal enough, I guess. Most of the bands loved it.

 "I think a high percentage of musicians including myself started working in the kitchen either washing dishes or cooking when they first started out.
 "Most of the bands I spoke to told me funny stories of them slinging pizza while dreaming about making it famous touring the world.

"There was a great reaction and you will be surprised with the amount of amazing recipes in this book."






No comments:

Post a Comment